Am I eligible?
Yes you are! Apply Today!
NuVision Federal membership is open to:
- Any immediate family or household member of a NuVision Federal member
- Any Southern California or Mesa, AZ Boeing Employee and their immediate family and household members
- Any Select Employer Group (SEG) employee and their immediate family and household members
- Any member of the American Consumer Council
Thanks to a cooperative agreement between NuVision Federal and the Council, members can join NuVision Federal as well as having materials available that will aid in improving their financial planning efforts.
What does the American Consumer Council do?
Based on its charter, the Council:
- Provides education and information about the value and worth of products and services for consumers.
- Promotes the use of consumer products and services that enhance the environment.
- Promotes corporate responsibility with respect to consumer products.
- Encourages a higher quality of life for all residents.
Am I required to renew my membership in the Council to retain my NuVision Federal membership?
NuVision Federal’s “once a member, always a member” policy enables you to continue your credit union membership without maintaining your American Council membership. But the benefits that the Council offers are very worthwhile and you may want to consider renewing your membership.
How do I contact the American Consumer Council?
By calling Jean Greer, the Council’s administrator, at (858) 486-8300.
Become a NuVision Federal member